- • Non-Personal Information is information that is in no way personally identifiable and that is obtained automatically through your simple use of the website with a web browser or the Service.
- • Personally Identifiable Information is non-public information that is personally identifiable and obtained in connection with providing a product or service to you. It may include information such as your name, address, age, telephone number, etc.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTED
When you enter the website, we collect Non-Personal Information such as your browser type and IP address. Likewise, in order to offer you meaningful products and services and for other reasons, we may collect Personally Identifiable Information about you from the following sources:
- • Information you give us on applications or other forms on the Website and/or Software; or
- • Information you send us via any medium, including, but not limited to email, telephone, and social media interaction; or
- • If you use a mobile device platform to access the services or communicate with Ethereal Outfitters, information transmitted from your mobile device; or
- • Information from third parties.
USE OF INOFRMATION
- • The information so collected enables Ethereal Outfitters to keep a record of the number of visits, average time spent on the website, various web-pages/ products viewed, etc. to improve the content of the website and its functionality, analyze online data generated on the website to give personalized shopping experience to the visitor, improve order processing and delivery/shipping logistics, etc. and thus give the visitor an overall enriching experience on every visit.
- • Occasionally Ethereal Outfitters may also share with its vendors, associates, subsidiaries or reputable/trusted third parties some personally identifiable information to render various services to you. For example (i) Ethereal Outfitters will have to share your mailing address or phone/mobile number with the courier company to deliver goods ordered on the website or any brochure/catalogs etc.; ii) Ethereal Outfitters may share the data with the suppliers to deliver the goods/merchandise ordered on the website; (iii) Ethereal Outfitters may share the data generated on website with software developers for improving the content and features of the website or for targeted advertisement.
- • Without prejudice to aforesaid, Ethereal Outfitters also reserves its right to disclose information to comply with an order from any governmental, judicial, or quasi-judicial authorities or pursuant to the requirement of law, or when Ethereal Outfitters is legally advised or to protect Ethereal Outfitters’ rights or the rights of others, to prevent harm to persons or property, to fight fraud and credit risk reduction.
Following are briefly ways and means by which information could be collected:
In order to become a user of services, you may provide us the following information to create an account: name, email address, company name and address, phone number. Additional information including, but not limited to government issued I.D., bank account information, tax I.D., etc. will be collected from vendors.
Ethereal Outfitters may request other information from you during or after the registration process that we would use to provide better and more customized services to you. You acknowledge that this information is personal to you, and by creating an account on Ethereal Outfitters website, you may allow others, including Ethereal Outfitters, to identify you and use your information in accordance with the Terms.
B. CUSTOMER SERVICE
We collect information when You interact with Ethereal Outfitters’ customer service in order to accurately categorize and respond to customer inquiries and investigate breaches of Our terms.
C. USING THIRD PARTY SERVICES AND VISITING THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
E. WEB BEACONS
F. LOG FILES, IP ADDRESSES AND INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR COMPUTER AND MOBILE DEVICE
Due to the communications standards on the internet, when you visit the website we automatically receive the URL of the website from which you came and the website to which you are going when you leave Ethereal Outfitters’ website. Ethereal Outfitters also receives the internet protocol (“IP”) address of your computer (or the proxy server you use to access the World Wide Web), your computer operating system and type of web browser you are using, your usage patterns, your mobile device (including Your UDID) and mobile operating system (if you are accessing the website using a mobile device), as well as the name of your ISP or your mobile carrier. Ethereal Outfitters may also receive location data passed to it from third-party services or GPS-enabled devices that you have enabled. Also, as described above in Section 2.D. Ethereal Outfitters receives information when you access third-party web pages through the service. The link between Your IP address and your personally identifiable information is not shared with third parties without your permission, except as described in Section 8 ("When We May Disclose Your Information") below.
Aside above, Ethereal Outfitters may, from time to time, use any other software technology such as Google Analytics system for purposes mentioned above.
4. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The Website and/or Service may contain links to other websites. Ethereal Outfitters is not responsible for the actions, practices, or content of such websites linked to or from the website. You understand that such websites may have their own legal documents to which you must agree prior to using and that we have no control over these legal documents. Also, you understand that it is your responsibility to verify your legal use of a website as well as use of information from the website with the corresponding website owner.
5. MARKET RESEARCH
6. USE OF AGGREGATE DATA
Ethereal Outfitters may combine Non-Personal Information you provide through the website with information from other users to create aggregate data that may be disclosed to third parties. Aggregate information does not contain any information that could be used to identify you and does not include your personal contact information.
7. WHEN WE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
Except as set forth below or as specifically agreed to by you, Ethereal Outfitters will not disclose any Personally Identifiable Information as gathered from you on the website.
- • We may share Personally Identifiable information We collect, as permitted by law, to companies such as credit reporting agencies, or servicing and processing companies, or when required or advised to do so in response to a valid legal requirement to release this information such as a state or federal law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena, or court order; or in special cases, such as in response to a physical threat to you or others, to protect property, or defend or assert legal rights, to defend ourselves in litigation. In the event that we are legally compelled to disclose Your Personally Identifiable information to a third party, we will attempt to notify You unless doing so would violate the law or court order.
If You prefer that we do not share certain information with our contractors and service provider, as described above, you can direct us not to share that information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that an opt-out with respect to information sharing will not apply to information sharing arrangements described in Sections 8.A or B.
9. SECURITY POLICY
- • Ethereal Outfitters is committed to protecting the information received from you. Reasonable technical and management practices have been put in place to protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of information received from visitors on our website and stored on our system. While we implement the above security measures on this website, you should be aware that 100% security is not always possible and therefore should be careful while using a shared computer network of computer resources. You are requested to sign off from the website when finished using a shared computer.
- • The website redirects you to a payment gateway for making payments. The payment gateway site encrypts your personal information using secure socket layer technology to provide for the secure transmission of the data. To avoid doubt, it is clarified that Ethereal Outfitters does not have any access to the data keyed on payment gateway sites.
- • If you are a registered user of our website, we suggest that you do not share your login-id or password with any person. We strongly recommend you change your login password frequently.
- • While accessing the Website, if you observe any suspicious activity on the computer resource, you are requested to change your password immediately.
- • Please note that Ethereal Outfitters will never send you a request email or call you to share your password. If you receive any such email or call requesting a password, please inform Ethereal Outfitters' representatives immediately by emailing us at email@example.com.
- • Any visitor who has received an invitation to join or register on the Website may choose not to receive such invitations in the future by following the instructions in the email invitation. If you are already a registered member/visitor, you may choose not to receive such invitations by changing your preferences by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Ethereal Outfitters will take commercially reasonable steps to implement your opt-out requests promptly. However, you may still receive communications from us for up to fifteen business days as we process your request.
10. TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP
11. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY AND PARENTAL CONTROL
We do not solicit any personal information from minors. If you have not completed 18 years of age, you are not authorized to use the Website. Parents should be aware that there are parental control tools available online that you can use to prevent your children from submitting information online without parental permission or from accessing harmful material to minors.
Please also read the Terms and Conditions as set out on the Website. By accessing the website, it shall be deemed that you have read the Terms and Conditions and this policy, and the same is acceptable and binding upon you.